Partner with the Bath and Body Academy for the 2014 Conference and benefit from year-round exposure and promotion to small business owners in the soap, beauty and candle industries.
Conference Workbook and Planner
Each attendee will receive a Bath and Body Academy Conference workbook and planner. This includes the event schedule, a listing of our sponsors, speaker handouts, sections to take notes and a planner to map out business goals for the year and track progress towards these goals. The inclusion of this unique aspect to our workbook and planner ensures that it will be referred to over and over again, providing additional exposure to attendees long after the event has ended.
Register for a vendor table at the conference and connect with current and prospective customers face to face. Display your products and sell directly from your booth. You can even collect pre-orders and deliver to customers at the event if you’d like to offer that service to attendees.
Each vendor will have a 5 foot skirted table for their display. At this time, all vendors will be able to vend in the same room as the conference, for continued connection with attendees over the course of 3 days. Additional benefits include:
- Inclusion in the exhibitor listings on both the Bath and Body Academy website and in the conference workbook and planner
- 1 ticket to the Bath and Body Academy 2o14 Conference which includes:
– Admission to all presentations, demonstrations and discussion panels during the 3 day event
– Meals and snacks each day
– Swag bag packed with samples and coupons
– Raffle tickets for door prizes
– Bath and Body Academy Conference workbook and planner
– Admission to the ice cream social / networking mixer on Friday night
– Access to a private Facebook group to start networking + collaborating before the conference
Additional tables are available for a larger display area, as are additional meal tickets if you would like to bring a helper. Please see our vendor table listing for more details and to purchase.