Do you love lavender? You don’t need any prior knowledge of either aromatherapy or lavender to study this short course on lavender aromatherapy. This short course is the first in a series of specialist aromatherapy subject areas that is written with the knowledge and expertise of a certified aromatherapist, Sharon Falsetto of Sedona Aromatherapie. It is a great introduction to the world of aromatherapy!
The Lavender Aromatherapy Short Course is a 30 page e-book covering:
– the history and use of lavender in medicine and perfumery
– types of lavender plants (including botanical differences and photos)
– types of lavender essential oils
– how to use lavender as an essential oil (including some of Sharon’s own lavender oil recipes!) and
– how to use lavender as a hydrosol
– a list of references and resources
A short test is included at the end of the course to test your knowledge and in order to receive a certificate of completion; the test is not mandatory and the certificate is for your own personal satisfaction only.
This course is approved for 6 CE hours with NCBTMB or can be applied towards ARC (Aromatherapy Registration Council) RA (registered aromatherapist) required renewal contact hours.
The PDF file is available for immediate download once payment has been received.