Do you want to learn how to make basic aromatherapy butters, balms, creams and lotions? You don’t need any prior knowledge of aromatherapy to study this fun course on making your own aromatherapy butters, balms, creams and lotions. This course is written as a professional aromatherapy tutorial for beginners and can be taken alone or as a natural follow-on course to the Sedona Aromatherapie Foundation Course in Aromatherapy. It is written with the knowledge and expertise of a certified professional aromatherapist, with information not only on making basic natural beauty products at home but also with the inclusion and safe use of essential oils.
The Basic Butters, Balms, Creams and Lotions Course for Beginners is a 100 page e-book with 14 chapters, covering:
– an introduction, description and distinction between of each the basic components that go into making these particular products
– profiles of butters, carrier oils and essential oils (introducing 3 new butters, 3 new carrier oils and 5 new essential oils in addition to 2 butters, 3 carrier oils and 7 essential oils covered in the Sedona Aromatherapie Foundation Course in Aromatherapy )
– 15 aromatherapy recipes for making basic aromatherapy butters, balms, creams and lotions
– 38 color photos which accompany step-by-step instructions for making 5 different types of products
– a list of references and resources.
At the end of each chapter, you will find 3 short questions to answer and assess your understanding of the chapter; submit your answers to Sharon to receive a certificate of completion.
– This course is approved for 14 CE Hours with NCBTMB or can be applied towards ARC (Aromatherapy Registration Council) RA (registered aromatherapist) required renewal contact hours.
The ebook will be available for immediate download after payment has been received.