Do you want to learn more about sage? You don’t need any prior knowledge of either aromatherapy or sage to study this short course on sage aromatherapy. This short course is the second in a series of specialist aromatherapy subject areas that is written with the knowledge and expertise of a certified aromatherapist, Sharon Falsetto of Sedona Aromatherapie. It is a great introduction to the world of aromatherapy!
The Sage Aromatherapy Short Course is a 20 page ebook covering:
– the history and use of sage in medicine
– types of sage plants (including botanical differences and photos)
– types of sage essential oils
– how to use sage as an essential oil (including sage oil recipes)
– brief research studies on sage and
– – a list of references and resources
A short test is included at the end of the course to test your knowledge and in order to receive a certificate of completion; the test is not mandatory and the certificate is for your own personal satisfaction only.
This course is approved for 4 CE Hours with NCBTMB or can be applied towards ARC (Aromatherapy Registration Council) RA (registered aromatherapist) required renewal contact hours.
The PDF is available for immediate download once payment has been received.