Do you want to learn how to make aromatherapy bath products with essential oils? You don’t need any prior knowledge of aromatherapy to study this fun course on making your own aromatherapy bath products with essential oils. The emphasis of this course is on making your own bath products using essential oils as your core ingredient (not fragrance oils). It is a good starting point if you are interested in making bath products but are unsure about a commitment to a course for full professional training in making aromatherapy products. It is also an ideal course for learning how to make your own bath products for use at home.
The Basic Bath Products with Essential Oils Course for Beginners Contains a 100 page e-book with 16 chapters, covering:
– an introduction to basic ingredients used in making bath products
– a brief history of bathing
– an introduction to bath salts, scrubs, bath bombs, bath melts and bath oils
– 15 profiles of essential oils used in aromatherapy bath products
– profiles of butters and carrier oils for aromatherapy bath products
– 17 bath product recipes for making six different types of bath products
– step-by-step instructions for making six different types of products
– a list of references and resources.
At the end of each chapter, you will find 3 short questions to answer and assess your understanding of the chapter; submit your answers to Sharon to receive a certificate of completion.
This course is approved for 14 CE Hours with NCBTMB or can be applied towards ARC (Aromatherapy Registration Council) RA (registered aromatherapist) required renewal contact hours.
The PDF file will be available for immediate download once payment is received.